The perfect tool for reducing costs and increasing work speed.
One man supervision of several straight-line welding machines leads to lower costs.
- Rationalize direct welding for long rib materials such as bridge, iron frame and ship blocks.
- Self-propelled mobile automatic welding truck. Designed to load CO2 welding machines and filler wire holders.
- Maintains distance with welding device. Automatic tracking system (optional) removes cable slack and maintains cable tension.
- Different truck heights available to suit different work types.
- One man supervision of several straight-line welding machines leads to lower costs.
- Possible to load 5 to 22 welding machines. This makes machine suitable for a variety of tasks and rationalizes welding operations.
|Inside width of underside gate (mm)||4,000||5,000||6,000||8,000||10,000||12,000||15,000|
|Height of underside gate (mm)||600||600||600||700||750||750||750|
|Maximum number of welding machines||5||7||8||11||14||18||22|
|Maximum loading weight (kg)||2,000||3,000||3,500||4,500||5,500||7,000||9,000|
|Bridge device weight (kg)||1,800||2,700||3,200||4,100||5,000||6,300||8,100|
|Running distance (m)||15||15||15||15||15||15||15|
|A x B (mm)||4,550
|Running Speed (m/min)||50Hz||13||13||13||14||10||10||10|
|Running Options||Single sided self-propelled system|
|Control systems||Wired push button pendant control|
- Wide sliding system
- Extend running distance more than 15m
- Automatic tracking system
- Wireless remote control
- Speed control